The blogosphere in Australia is changing. Conversations have started appearing online around how bloggers and brands should interact. Switched on Media recognised a need for a formal discussion around what’s on the mind of agencies, brands, and bloggers. Next week the Blogger Relations Forum will address the relevant and timely topics surrounding blogger outreach.
Panellists are drawn from some of Australia’s most popular and recognisable blogs across Fashion, Travel and Mummy and the agencies/brands they work with. We talk more about what’s working well right now and what needs to change on both sides. It’s an opportunity to learn for all attendees.
Discussion topics will include:
- What new ways are bloggers and brands working together?
- What are the ethical issues involved in blogger relations?
- What are some myths about working with bloggers?
- How can agencies and bloggers build better relationships?
- Where is the Australian blogosphere going next?
We hope you’ll join us to be part of this discussion.
8:30 – 9:00 Registration & Breakfast
9:00 – 9:20 Welcome
9:20 – 10:15 Panel One: Fashion
10:20 -11:15 Panel Two: Travel
- Caz and Craig Makepeace, Y Travel Blog
- Brooke Schoemen, Brooke vs The World
- Lauren Frisky, The Life That Broke
11:20 – 12:20 Panel Three: Mummy
- Brenda Gaddi, Mummy Time
- Mrs Woog, Woogsworld
- Corrie Sebire, Retro Mummy
- Lorraine Murphy, Naked Communications
12:20 – 12:30 Closing Remarks